Sunday, January 29, 2012

We have a "Date"...

For one of our 2012 goals...we will have a date night once a week...and we are determined to actively work on this goal! One week Mark plans the date and the next week I plan. Last week it was my turn for planning, so I investigated and found a place for us to go bowling!
The bowling location was quite close to our home, though we did need to drive to get there. It was in a mall nearby, the Galeria Mokotów...and it was clean and smelled clean too...sans tobacco smells like in some US bowling centers.
I think it has been a year since I went bowling and I had a very good first game and Mark had a great second game!
We brought our own bowling shoes with us from Houston... so we think it was quite an inexpensive "date" to bowl here.
Happy day for weekends and a little bit more time together. Bowling in Warsaw was fun....We're sure we will return again one weekend. 
So...
This weekend we went to the Warsaw Symphony, and would have posted pictures but no cameras were allowed. We had a wonderful time...and even survived walking to the Metro and to home in "feels like" -4 degrees! 
I just love "quality time" together!

No comments:

Post a Comment