Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time for a haircut...in Poland!

Mark is getting ready for me to cut his hair!
Since moving to Poland Mark has said that I would be cutting his hair once I arrived....I have dreaded doing this task! The last time I cut someone's hair was when Jamie was almost 1 year old and he was sitting on my lap...that was over 25 years ago!
About 5 months ago, I watched our hairdresser cut Mark's hair...I even took notes and drew pictures! Mark has such confidence in me...I was willing but nervous!
Success....the job is complete! I made a few errors but Mark was so kind..."It will grow back...not a big deal!"

1 comment:

  1. Jackie,

    I love reading your blog! I enjoy seeing all the different places you are visiting, especially the flowers and summer scenery. Great job cutting Mark's hair. I didn't notice any mistakes at all! I'm glad you are enjoying your time there. Ya'll look great! Thanks for keeping in touch. We love you and miss you.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete