Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Home in Poland

Success! We found a home! The picture above is our backyard and the picture below is the front of our home. This is a duplex and we will be living on the right side (facing the house).

Mark moved in after 3 weeks living in a hotel...he only had a 3-5 minute walk to his office. Now he walks to a metro stop, rides the metro and walks again...taking about 30 minutes to get to work...not bad....and w/o dealing with any Houston traffic.

Our backyard sans snow....I look forward to adding color sprinkled throughout the yard. Our landlord said I could plant flowers!

Here I am after we decided this will be our home...there are 4 levels...with lots of stairs! We have guest rooms and we will love having guests anytime!...so come!


This is our address..... Ul. Cisawa 9A (Ul= street)! I can hardly belive Mark and I will both be here in just a little over a month. Mark came home for 2 weeks...and has since returned to Poland and our home. May will bring packing up, moving out, finishing my 20+ years of teaching and saying good byes...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to start an adventure!

    Jessica Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear all about your adventures in Poland! I'm so glad that you started a blog! Now all we need is for Melissa to jump on the bandwagon! :)

    ReplyDelete